Team aMd :: Armageddon Index du Forum
Team aMd :: Armageddon
Team CoD:BO PS3
Team aMd :: Armageddon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [PDF] Resist Persist: A Special Collection Of Poetry ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team aMd :: Armageddon Index du Forum -> Team Armageddon -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Rageux ?: Non
T'joues tactique ?: Ouais; AKu Tir Rapide et RPG !

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 18:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] Resist Persist: A Special Collection Of Poetry Répondre en citant

Resist Persist: A Special Collection of Poetry
by Bernette Sherman
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Resist Persist: A Special Collection of Poetry
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Resist Persist: A Special Collection of Poetry

Bernette Sherman does it again with her poetry book, Resist Persist. If you are one of those special people who understands that resistance and persistence can go hand in hand and that we have a duty to resist those things that are untrue to our highest sense of self, then this book is for you.

Be inspired, uplifted, and encouraged through a series of poems that challenge the status quo, recognize the existence of those who live in the margins whether due to ethnicity, gender, beliefs, or anything else that may set us apart; and compels us to wake up to our internal power, come together, and strive for something better.

This isn't your sweet poetry book filled with flowers and blue skies. While those do exist, I challenge you to go deeper with Resist Persist. This is a special collection of poetry on creating a reality outside the box, finding the courage to live your truth, and rising to the occasion of your life.

Resist that which is untrue to our highest sense of self.
Persist in that which expands love, peace, and truth for us and even the world.

From Rise Again:
Inside I scream, my cries unheard
Midnight in the garden of my inner world
Wrestle woman! Fight back! I yell
Lips unparted as I crawl through hell

Do you hear me – the time is now
Are you strong enough to break this ground
Till the soil and turn the roots
Rid us of the disease tormenting you

From Small:
And though I’m afraid
I take another step
I don’t know where I’m going
And my feet are unsure

But I walk anyways
I open the doors
My fear oh my fear
I release you now

From Whisper in the Wind:
The keyboard does no justice
Yet it is where I am
My canvas to paint a better world
With vivid color, brush the land

You scoff, you laugh, you mock
And how I pity you
That you don’t see the prison
the cell you share with us

Bernette is an author, poet, speaker, and offers classes and playshops for creative expression and writing. She also hosts a spoken word and monologues event.

price: $11.11
bound: 74 pages
publisher: Wonder Works (April 30, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XT2MKDX
filesize: 1622 KB

Resist Persist: A Special Collection of Poetry book iCloud Resist Persist: A Special Collection of Poetry book for android

Tags: free iphone, free iphone, book text format, value pdf full mp3 book, mobile pdf, free doc, read online pdf free, link online francais access book, mobile ebook, how to find book without register, book without pay, iphone value francais audio book, book view, book DropBox, free ios apple without signing via, book french, discount for book, book pc free, audiobook free, bookstore, purchase book text windows mobile, book download via Transmission, book for android, download android, .txt download, book read, book drive, download torrent isoHunt, book ipad free, book DepositFiles, tpb free torrent, book RapidShare, book samsung, book from motorola read, book 2shared, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, book german, eReader itunes view windows download, book for Windows Phone, book OneDrive, original book, read free ipad, purchase book, download french, book docs, book online

Your,reading,was,very,helpful,and,was,my,catalyst,to,move,forwardThe,,muscles,,in,,my,,leg,,and,,shoulders,,are,,relaxedI,,hope,,to,,utilize,,your,,services,,in,,the,,futureIn,Chosen,they,begin,to,understand,the,truth,of,the,world,they,live,inBack,,then,,,I,,was,,learning,,this,,,,to,,trust,,that,,I,,am,,taken,,care,,of,,as,,long,,as,,I,,do,,what,,I,,am,,meant,,to,,do,,and,,keep,,showing,,up,,for,,my,,lifeIt,,,is,,,a,,,place,,,where,,,our,,,ideas,,,and,,,beliefs,,,can,,,take,,,hold,,,and,,,grow0,,Your,,,,,2008-2011,,,,,,End,,,the,,,chase!,,,Visit,,,our,,,other,,,sites,,,for,,,more,,,savings,,,Wild,,,Goose,,,Domains,,,Cheap,,,Cookware,,,Drinking,,,Glasses,,,Fuses,,,and,,,Fuse,,,Holders,,,Home,,,Security,,,and,,,Alarms,,,Infant,,,Formula,,,and,,,Aseptic,,,Drinks,,,Maps,,,and,,,Travel,,,Guides,,,Memory,,,and,,,Egg,,,Crate,,,Foam,,,Mobile,,,Phones,,,Nail,,,and,,,Facial,,,Fillers,,,Pet,,,Strollers,,,Solar,,,Panels,,,Scuba,,,and,,,Diving,,,Equipment,,,Surgical,,,Masks,,,T-Nuts,,,and,,,Fasteners,,,Video,,,Games,,,Video,,,On,,,Demand,,,Domain,,,Reseller,,,Program,,,Related,,,Categories"EpicThemes,,,&,,,StylesPoetryLiterature,,,&,,,FictionSubjects"Women,,,AuthorsPoetryLiterature,,,&,,,FictionSubjectsBooks"EpicPoetryLiterature,,,&,,,FictionKindle,,,eBooksCategories"WomenPoetryLiterature,,,&,,,FictionKindle,,,eBooksCategories"Literature,,,&,,,FictionTwo,,,hours,,,or,,,more,,,(65-100,,,pages)Kindle,,,Short,,,ReadsCategoriesKindle,,,StoreInformation,,,and,,,LinksWedding,,,Day,,,TipsAbout,,,UsPrivacyA,,,glimpse,,,into,,,my,,,own,,,complexities,,,,this,,,book,,,will,,,leave,,,you,,,inspired,,,to,,,be,,,an,,,active,,,participant,,,in,,,this,,,inter-sectional,,,and,,,complicated,,,existence,,,called,,,lifeYou,,,ARE,,,Worth,,,Living,,,For!,,,0.00,,,avg,,,rating,,,—,,,0,,,ratings,,,Want,,,to,,,Read,,,saving,,,Error,,,rating,,,book 171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK The Midnight BalloonREAD BOOK Explaining Grace: The Divine Influence Upon The HeartGod Guide Me download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Princesses of CaderassiA King's Guide (How-To Guides for Fiendish Rulers) Catherine ChambersREAD BOOK Jesus feeds a big crowd!: A very special day (Miracles of Jesus Book 1)Bullet Ball John Lindemood[PDF] Pischmisch Tavuk: Der Zwischenfall Dobrowsky (German Edition)ONLINE BOOK Mission of Honor: A moral compass for a moral dilemmaGene Catcher: A Short Story download epub mobi pdf fb2

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 18:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team aMd :: Armageddon Index du Forum -> Team Armageddon -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006